- 25. Feb 2015: Pending WMO approval, the IPC-XII will take place at PMOD/WRC in Davos, Switzerland from 28 September through 16 October 2015.
- 13. Mar 2015: Switzerland has formally offered to WMO to host the IPC-XII. Approval is imminent, following which we'll open the registration.
- 17. Mar 2015: The online registration is now open!
- 20. Mar 2015: Participants requiring financial assistance from WMO to take part in IPC-XII must
submit a formal request to the WMO Secretariat by 30 April 2015 at the latest using the form
prepared to that effect.
- 21. Apr 2015: Swiss customs authority has issued a customs exemption for all IPC-XII related equipment (see Shipping Instructions).
- 26. May 2015: Hotel reservation at Hotel Seehof is now open! Hotel Seehof
will be the official IPC-XII hotel, offering rooms at reduced rates to IPC-XII participants.
Please call or email the hotel and ask for the "PMOD" special rate. Hotel Seehof is located within walking distance (300 metres) from the "Davos Dorf" train station
as well as from the IPC-XII venue at PMOD/WRC (700 m).
Should you prefer a different accommodation, you may want to check out DAVOS tourist information.
- 30. June 2015: The personal invitation letters have been mailed to all registered participants today! If you have not already done so, now would be a good time to register your pyrheliometers and other equipment.
- 3. August 2015: Timing and file format requirements are now on-line! This information was also sent with the invitation letters.